We are so glad you are here!
Here are a few reminders:
- All Day Preschool hours are 7:00am-5:00pm. Drop off is no later than 8:15am.
- Parents/guardians should enter the parking lot, turn right and follow behind the church until they are under the awning. This helps with the flow of traffic. The children must be sign in and sign out each day by a guardian. We will have a tablet ready for you.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to enter the classroom for extra safety of the children. You may walk them to the classroom door.
- If you would like to walk your child over to the entrance door for drop off and pick up, you nay do that.
- For pick up, please message us when you arrive.
- All Day Students need a napper or a fitted sheet, blanket and travel sized pillow for rest time each day. It must be in a large storage ziplock bag and it must be able to zip. Your child does not have to nap, but rest time is mandatory per State Regulation.
- We are NOT allowing backpacks. We are only allowed so much space per cubby and backpacks take up most of that room. Please use a tote bag. If you aren’t sure what a tote bag entails, please ask. We will be more than happy to help.
- All children going in our 4s/5s class MUST be potty trained in order to attend. No pull-ups.
- A current immunization record must be presented within the first week of school. If one is not presented, your child will not be allowed to attend until one is turned into the office.
- o The immunization record must have an expiration date and must be signed by a physician to be valid.
- Parents/guardians are required to provide a healthy lunch. Please see Healthy Food Requirements tab if you have questions about what you are supposed to bring. A healthy lunch includes an ice pack and a fork if necessary. Your child’s lunch cannot be refrigerated or heated. A fee will be added to your invoice if we have to supply a missing lunch item.
- We provide a mid-morning AND afternoon snack!
- Your child will also need an extra set of clothes in case of accidents or getting dirty throughout the day!
- Tuition is DUE ON the 1st of the Month. You will have a grace period until the 10th and will start incurring late fees on the 11th of the month.
- Please make sure you are signed up with Brightwheel. That is the best form of communication throughout the day!
- Please notify us on Brightwheel if pick up needs to change for the day. If the person picking up your child is not listed on the application, they cannot leave with your child.