All Day Preschool hours are 7:00am-5:00pm. Drop off is no later than 8:15am.
Pick up/Drop off Procedures
Teachers will be available to get your student out of your vehicle between 7:00am and 8:15am. When dropping your child off, please pull up enough to allow two cars under the awning. Please unbuckle your child but remain in your car. A staff member will open the car door to get your child.
At pickup, please message on brightwheel to let us know you are here. A staff member will help your child get into the car. State regulations do not allow staff members to buckle your child, but you may pull off into a parking spot to buckle your child.
Pick up should be prior to 12:45pm or after 3:00pm.
If you would like to drop off and pick up your child by walking them to the classroom door, please just stop at the classroom door, the classroom teacher will greet your child and help them get settled into the classroom.
We will teach your child through play using the creative curriculum. Please dress your child for play and for creative experience, preschool can be messy. While in our care we will provide a mid-morning snack and an afternoon snack. Your child will have a rest period from 1:00pm-3:00pm. We will communicate with you about your child through the brightwheel App. Tuition is DUE ON the 1st of each month late fees will be added on the 11th of each month. Tuition for our regular preschool year is due September 1st to May 1st.
Your child will need:
- A small tote bag, just big enough to fit a folder, lunchbox and water bottle. (Please no backpacks, they don't fit in our cubbies)
- A full change of clothes (labeled, please include socks and underwear)
- A water bottle (labeled)
- A napper (or a fitted sheet, blanket and travel sized pillow) These items should be labeled and in an extra large ziplock storage bag.
- A valid and current immunization record or notarized exemption must be presented within the first week of school. If one is not presented, your child will not be allowed to attend until one is turned into the office. To be valid the record should have an expiration date and a physician signature.
- A healthy packed lunch (please refer to the healthy food requirements tab for information on a healthy lunch.
All children going in our 4s/5s class MUST be potty trained in order to attend. No pull-ups.